Semi-Truck Accidents in KS: What to Do Next

semi-truck accidentWere you recently involved in an accident involving a semi-truck? If you were injured or if your car was damaged, you need to take action. You not only need to seek medical attention, but you also need to contact your insurance company. Finally, you will also need to get in touch with a firm of expert Wichita KS accident lawyers.

What is the First Thing You Need to Do After Your Accident?

The first thing to do will be to get medical treatment. You never know just how large or small your injuries from the accident may really be. Even if you don’t think you need it, it’s good to cover all bases with your insurance company.

You don’t want to turn down medical help and then develop complications later – especially when this gives your insurance company a chance to say that these complications are unrelated to the accident. The last thing you ever want to do is give them any reason to turn you down for coverage.

What is the Next Thing You Will Need to Do?

The next thing you will need to do is get in touch with your insurance company in order to file your claim. The sooner you do so, the sooner you can get coverage. If you should encounter any resistance from them about the nature of your claim, you can seek professional help from a Wichita accident lawyer.

Contact the Franklin Law Office for More Information

If you are ready to file your claim, you can contact the Franklin Law Office for more info. We are the firm of Wichita KS accident lawyers who can give you first class legal representation in court. Our goal will be to make sure that you get the full settlement that you need to get your life back on track. Call us today to get started.